The intent of the information outlined below is to provide our customers with a guide of what they can expect from Elite Shooting Sports when seeking service for their competition air rifle. I would like to thank all viewers of this article in advance for visiting our page, and look forward to providing you with the very best service before, during and after the sale.
To start a service request:
1. Click on the "Service" tab above to access the online contact form. Fill in all the required fields and give us a little information about your service request. Your request will be answered as quickly as possible with any special shipping instructions.
2. Package and ship your rifle to Elite Shooting Sports and notify us of shipping via email. Please include a packing slip indicating the reason for service, your contact information and return shipping address.
3. Elite Shooting Sports will conduct an initial inspection and issue a quote/ invoice through Squareup.com
4. Customers can approve or disapprove the service via email and have the option to pay with a credit card through the link in the emailed invoice or can choose to send us a check to the address on the invoice.
5. Once the work is complete and payment is received, we will ship the item to the return address listed on your packing slip. Rifles will be returned with a "Service Report" indicating what was done during the service and any additional information that could help the customer maintain their rifle in the future. You will also receive a bag of old parts removed from your rifle so you can see exactly what the parts are and the condition they are in.
Thank you considering Elite Shooting Sports, we appreciate your business.