The sight ring is embedded in a ground-glass pane, thus completely distortion free.
A strong contrast is created with the combination of glass and mat-black aperture. The use of glass and metal materials avoids variations in temperature, thus this front sight is especially suitable for big bore rifles.
- Optically perfect mat-black metal aperture set into a securely fixed glass holder.
- Reflection-free front sight insert.
- Optimal contrast.
- Heat-resistant material.
- Easy substitution of front sight.
- Ideally suited for large-bore rifles.
- Easily adjustable to meet individual requirements.